Knuckles was just relaxing on a good old night. Until a Partner from the Past comes and tells him they have a case to solve! To find all of the special Jewels or emeralds or whatever.
Hey Guys, Jamie Here. Thank you so much for 100 subs!
We were working on a 100 sub special but we lost the footage for it and we didn't want to start over on it because Taking 1430 pictures in Garry's Mod is fun! Yes, That was how many pictures we took for the project. Well, It was me most of the time. Then I thought to myself,"Hey! Would it be cool if the Sonic Unleashed Cast had sidestories before and after Season 1? That was a cool idea for me so I made this video for you guys! For Right now, SideStories won't have an Intro.If I make an good one I will use it.Next Up is Shadow's SideStory .I won't go to far into the idea yet because I'm still thinking about it.
If you guys want to submit an idea for SideStories, Put it in the comments! All feedback is appreciated.
shadow759 sfm Sonic Unleashed Plush Adventures SideStories: Knuckles and The Jewels | |
| 12 Likes | 12 Dislikes |
| 582 views views | 3.67K followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 21 Aug 2016 |
Related keywords
sonic plush videos,shadow759 face,sonic plush sonamy 3,x451ca,sonic plush shadow,turtle meaning in bengali,shadow759 shadow the hedgehog,sonic plush target,shadow759 sonic mania adventures,sonic plush backpack,x470 tuf,shadow759 patreon,turtles can fly,gamers hq,sonic plush picclick.com,sonic plushies,gamers paradise,turtle meaning,x407ua,sonic plushie,shadow759 deviantart,x470 taichi,sonic plush tails,sonic plush pattern,turtle lifespan,gamers anonymous,gamers rise up meme,gamersupps,gamers alley,shadow759 sonic mania,turtle island bali,turtle price in bangladesh,x450c,gamers outreach,sonic plush ebay,gamers rise up,sonic plush tomy,turtle python,turtle tank,sonic plush collection,gamers gambit,sonic plush amy,sonic plush adventures,shadow759 tails,shadow759 sonic,turtle drawing,x4 band,shadow759 sonic movie,turtle ship,x470 gaming pro,gamers world,sonic plush sonamy,shadow759 sonic reminiscent,x470 gaming pro carbon,turtle pokemon,shadow759 twitter,gamers season 2,x470,gamers nexus,x470 aorus ultra gaming,x407ua-bv308t,shadow759 youtube,gamersaloon,turtles all the way down quotes,sonic plush amazon,x470 aorus gaming 7,gamersfirst,x4 760k,x470 gaming plus,x431 pro,turtle beach,turtle cartoon,gamers haven,shadow759 shadow and silver,x454l,gamersgate,shadow759 wiki,shadow759 sonic boom,gamers omaha,shadow759 infinite,turtleneck sweater,turtle vs tortoise,gamers guild,gamers heaven,shadow759 sonic x,sonic plush toys,x453m,turtles all the way down,x4 840,turtle food,turtle aquarium,turtle neck,sonic plush toy,shadow759 shadow and silver watch,shadow759 facebook,x47b,x409,gamers anime,sonic plush ge,
No comments:
Post a Comment